Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $7.99
List Price : Price : $7.99
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red Overview:
- Fabric Flowers
- Large Variety of Colors and Styles
- Dual Hair and Pin Clip Backing
- Approximately 3 inches in diameter
- Color and Styles for all Occasions
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red Reviews, On Sale Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red, buy Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red best buy, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red Discount, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red For Sale
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red Reviews
13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
WONDERFUL product!!, February 15, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red (Misc.) First of all let me just say that I NEVER buy accessories. I am very understated and do not like to be flashy, so I am really careful about ordering anything- BUT I saw this and went out on a limb... SO glad I did!! This clip is absolutely incredible. The fabric is beautiful, timeless, sturdy- looks great in pictures. I cannot believe what a bargain this little gem was :) It arrived in the mail very soon after I ordered it, and the customer service was so heartwarming and helpful! I wore this is my hair for Valentines Day and my fiance went wild over it. I literally got compliments on my hair ALL night. I wish I could post a picture because I feel this review just does not do it justice.. If you are looking for a classy and beautiful accessory, this is for you.. it will be the best purchase ever! I LOVE IT and thank you so much!!!!
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
WOW!, September 18, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red (Misc.) I am so happy with these flower clips! I ordered two of the peonies for my sisters to wear in their hair at my wedding, and a red rose for my hair for everyday wear because I wanted a clip too! Not only did my order ship extremely fast, but it was packaged with such great care. Sara had included detailed instructions with each clip on how to care for it/clean it and offered some helpful tips in case shipping messed up the flower petals any (it didn't - but that was great to have!). On the bottom of my invoice was a sweet hand-written note thanking me in detail for my order. Okay folks - how often do people write hand-written notes anymore?! Ones that refer to you by your name and not a customer ID number?? It just doesn't happen in this impersonal world anymore. There was also a package of Sweet Tarts down in the box which I cracked up as soon as I saw because I love those things and probably haven't had them in 15 years or more! Anyways, the clips themselves are absolutely... Read more
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
Amazing service., April 27, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Black (Misc.) It arrived on time in perfect condition and was exactly what I expected it to be (except for the middle which reminded me a bit of those cake decorations). I loved the handwritten note that was on the bottom of my order sheet with little doodles around it and the lollipop.There was even a heart on the outside of the box and a little card on the inside with a 10% discount.There was also a little slip with instructions on how to care for the flower.My only problem is that it gets snagged in my hair very easily and can pull out anywhere from a few strands to whole clumps of hair when I'm taking it out.
› See all 38 customer reviews...
| 13 of 14 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red (Misc.) First of all let me just say that I NEVER buy accessories. I am very understated and do not like to be flashy, so I am really careful about ordering anything- BUT I saw this and went out on a limb... SO glad I did!! This clip is absolutely incredible. The fabric is beautiful, timeless, sturdy- looks great in pictures. I cannot believe what a bargain this little gem was :) It arrived in the mail very soon after I ordered it, and the customer service was so heartwarming and helpful! I wore this is my hair for Valentines Day and my fiance went wild over it. I literally got compliments on my hair ALL night. I wish I could post a picture because I feel this review just does not do it justice.. If you are looking for a classy and beautiful accessory, this is for you.. it will be the best purchase ever! I LOVE IT and thank you so much!!!! 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red (Misc.) I am so happy with these flower clips! I ordered two of the peonies for my sisters to wear in their hair at my wedding, and a red rose for my hair for everyday wear because I wanted a clip too! Not only did my order ship extremely fast, but it was packaged with such great care. Sara had included detailed instructions with each clip on how to care for it/clean it and offered some helpful tips in case shipping messed up the flower petals any (it didn't - but that was great to have!). On the bottom of my invoice was a sweet hand-written note thanking me in detail for my order. Okay folks - how often do people write hand-written notes anymore?! Ones that refer to you by your name and not a customer ID number?? It just doesn't happen in this impersonal world anymore. There was also a package of Sweet Tarts down in the box which I cracked up as soon as I saw because I love those things and probably haven't had them in 15 years or more! Anyways, the clips themselves are absolutely... Read more 6 of 6 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Black (Misc.) It arrived on time in perfect condition and was exactly what I expected it to be (except for the middle which reminded me a bit of those cake decorations). I loved the handwritten note that was on the bottom of my order sheet with little doodles around it and the lollipop.There was even a heart on the outside of the box and a little card on the inside with a 10% discount.There was also a little slip with instructions on how to care for the flower.My only problem is that it gets snagged in my hair very easily and can pull out anywhere from a few strands to whole clumps of hair when I'm taking it out. |
› See all 38 customer reviews...


0 comments On Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Red [+] Post a Comment