Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $14.49
List Price : Price : $14.49
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry Overview:
- Flower size approximately 3 inch
- Hawaii retail value is $4 to $5 each flower, you now get approximately 70% off.
- This is a monstrous deal!
Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry Reviews, On Sale Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry, buy Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry, Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry best buy, Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry Discount, Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry For Sale
Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry Reviews
8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
Beautiful and Gorgeous flowers!!, February 3, 2010 By oOoBuBbLeSoOo (Vegas baby!) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) Product arrived exactly as pictured and described. I've lived in Hawaii and these foam flowers do retail for about $4+. This is the BEST DEAL ever and the flowers are all beautiful and lovely. I really enjoyed the variety and bundle pack!
I received so many compliments on them that I ended up giving some away to friends. I'm just about to buy myself another set because you just can't beat this price!!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
Great Buy, April 28, 2010 By Babah (VA, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) The flowers were the same as the photo, best price for what you get. I looked all over the web and these were the best I found. Amazingly fast shipping, and durable product. Have worn almost all of them and they look great, not to big and fit great on the side of my hair, beside my ear. Thank you, completely recomend!!!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Love them, March 20, 2011 By Jazzy girl (Texas) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) I love my Plumeria Flower hair clips, they match with all of my outfits and are easy to clip in my hair. I have gotten so many compliments. People have said that they look like real flowers in my hair.
› See all 22 customer reviews...
| 8 of 8 people found the following review helpful By oOoBuBbLeSoOo (Vegas baby!) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) Product arrived exactly as pictured and described. I've lived in Hawaii and these foam flowers do retail for about $4+. This is the BEST DEAL ever and the flowers are all beautiful and lovely. I really enjoyed the variety and bundle pack!I received so many compliments on them that I ended up giving some away to friends. I'm just about to buy myself another set because you just can't beat this price!! 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Babah (VA, USA) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) The flowers were the same as the photo, best price for what you get. I looked all over the web and these were the best I found. Amazingly fast shipping, and durable product. Have worn almost all of them and they look great, not to big and fit great on the side of my hair, beside my ear. Thank you, completely recomend!!! 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Jazzy girl (Texas) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry (Misc.) I love my Plumeria Flower hair clips, they match with all of my outfits and are easy to clip in my hair. I have gotten so many compliments. People have said that they look like real flowers in my hair. |
› See all 22 customer reviews...


0 comments On Bundle Monster Hawaiian Plumeria Flower Foam Hair Clip Accessory Set 12 Jewelry [+] Post a Comment