Wednesday, August 22, 2012


Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count

Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.2

List Price : $9.99 Price : $4.65


This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.2
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count

Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count Overview:


  • Holds hot or cold rollers securely
  • Sections hair while styling
  • Helps prevent lines in hair
  • Promotes superior curl formation
  • Easy-to-use super spring clips
  • Clip design helps prevent marks from appearing in hair
  • Hold rollers securely to create uniform curls
  • Insulate heat to produce firmer curls
  • Work with hot or cold rollers

Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count Reviews, On Sale Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count, buy Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count, Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count best buy, Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count Discount, Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count For Sale


Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count



Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
88 Reviews
5 star:
 (51)
4 star:
 (22)
3 star:
 (6)
2 star:
 (4)
1 star:
 (5)
 
 
 

52 of 52 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars THEY WORK GREAT FOR HOT ROLLERS!, November 4, 2007
This review is from: Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count (Health and Beauty)
I have a flocked hot roller hair setter that used thin U shaped clips on them. Not only did I lose many of them, they didn't fit that well over the roller and would fly off my head at whim and I'd have to re-do the roller.

When I saw these awesome clips I knew they would be perfect! And they are! They are easy to open and hold as you position the roller to your head. They hold the roller on nice and tight and they are so easy to take off too.

I highly recommend them.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


40 of 41 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 4, 2007
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count (Health and Beauty)
I got the conair hot rollers which came with the metal clips. They were horrible, I couldn't get them to stay in. My husband did research and found these conair super clips. They arrived on time and are so easy to use. Now I can set my hair and not have the roller fall out before I put in the next one. Would recommend to anyone!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


24 of 24 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clips, September 24, 2007
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these clips in hopes that they would help keep my large hot curlers on as I would set my hair. They are GREAT! They keep the curlers in place for the duration of the set without sliding off my head!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 88 customer reviews...


0 comments On Conair SPC10X Super Clips, 10 Count [+] Post a Comment