This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 Reviews, On Sale Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3, buy Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3, Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 best buy, Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 Discount, Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 For Sale
This review is from: Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 (Misc.)
I have long thick hair & these are the only kind of clip that seems to work well for me. This is my second time buying these here on amazon. Cannot find them in stores.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 (Misc.)
I have straight fine hair and cannot find a clip that will hold it in place for any length of time. Most clips just slide right out of my hair. These clips stay put! They'll stay in my hair all day if I want. No problems at all. I wish I could find these in my local stores. These are the best hair clips, hands down! Love them!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 (Misc.)
I don't write reviews very often but these are definitely worthy of one. For anyone looking for a good clip that doesn't break easy and that will hold your hair all day long without falling out, this review is meant for you. I bought a 3 pack of these clips years ago (guessing at least 5 years ago) and haven't been able to find them until now. They hold my hair all day long and they don't slip. It must be the way they curve and the way the claws curve. I stepped on and broke two out of the three I originally had over the years and have had only one for quite some time. I have bought many others way more expensive and just wasted my money. I decided to go on Amazon and hunt for these because I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I am so happy that I was able to find them! I bought three more of the 3 packs! I'm not taking any chances of not being able to find them again. I highly recommend these clips!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
0 comments On Goody Claw Clip, Curved Pack of 3 [+] Post a Comment