Wednesday, August 29, 2012


FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink

Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7

List Price : $13.99 Price : $8.49


This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink

FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink Overview:


  • Patented spring design holds any amount of hair securely and releases quickly
  • Suitable for all hair lengths and types.
  • Simplifies sectioning when styling and coloring.
  • 4 clips per pack.
  • Available colors: Black, White, Pink & Red

FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink Reviews, On Sale FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink, buy FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink, FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink best buy, FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink Discount, FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink For Sale


FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink



FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
14 Reviews
5 star:
 (13)
4 star:    (0)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:    (0)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

9 of 9 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!, May 6, 2008
By 
H. Kohlfeld "CosmoChic" (Downtown Chicago) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: FHI Heat T-Rex Hair Clips (Misc.)
These are the GREATEST CLIPS I have ever used in my entire career as a stylist! You don't even have to use more than one of these clips to do an entire blowout. They firmly grab and hold even the largest sections of hair. These "T-Rex" clips will save you a lot of time and effort so you can actually enjoy working on those clients with MASSIVE amounts of hair!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


8 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great hair clips anybody can use, April 1, 2009
This review is from: FHI Heat T-Rex Hair Clips (Misc.)
I have really thick hair and as a result the top layers of my hair are fried and the bottom layers are unruly and do whatever they please. I have tried using hair elastics and even regular hair clips to hold sections of my hair up while I blow dry but something would go wrong and I'd get frustrated and just leave my hair down thus perpetuating the vicious cycle of dry top hair (as I like to call it).

On a whim I bought these clips (in red) just because I'd seen my hair stylist use similar ones. I sectioned off my hair and as I clipped up one section I was thrilled at how easily it snatched up my hair and kept it no matter how awkward the position. When I was done drying the bottom layer I started getting nervous about taking the clip out. In past experience my hair gets so tangled and snarled that I've had to cut things OUT of my hair (not fun). I held my breath and unclasped it and nearly jumped for joy when it fell out perfectly. In some instances I do have to jiggle it... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


7 of 7 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars T-REX CLIP, August 28, 2008
This review is from: FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink (Health and Beauty)
I have bought so many clips and this one is the BEST.

What ever hair you put up it holds till you take out the clip. No hair falls out. No matter how fine your hair is.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 14 customer reviews...


0 comments On FHI T-Rex Hair Clips Pink [+] Post a Comment