Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $16.99
List Price : Price : $16.99
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape Overview:
- 1 Set hair cutting clip+1 Set hair cutting cape
- It comtribute hair styling and hair cutting
- Make it easy for you at home hair cutting
- Keep you dress clean when cut hair
- Licensed item come in WorldPrideInc retail packaging
WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape Reviews, On Sale WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape, buy WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape, WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape best buy, WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape Discount, WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape For Sale
WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape Reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful
Creation Magic cutting clip, August 6, 2012 By Kate (Florida) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape (Misc.) This is a great knock-off for the creaclip. As far as I can tell it is exactly the same. I have a lot of hair (thin strands but a lot of them)and the larger clip was able to handle it all and snap close when it reached the thinner part at the bottom. The comb nubs inside worked well on my hair but I could see them pulling on coarser hair ( so brush well first!). I actually did it two or three times (standing in the shower to contain the mess) because it takes off a lot less length than I thought it was. I ended up loving the haircut it gave me! I think it would be even easier to use on someone else.
amazing product, August 23, 2012 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape (Misc.) I just got my hair cutting clip today. It came in 4 days. Everything always arrives in great time with Amazon. I used it, and it does exactly what the video tutorials show. (youtube...creaclip) This is a knock off of the "creaclip" but it is the exact same product. Made just as well and comes in the same packaging. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE...EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE. I got this one for half the price of the creaclip, and it really is the exact same thing. A little extra with this one is it comes with a nice hair cutting cape. This simple little device is absolutley fool proof. I see myself saving loads of money on haircuts that I was able to achieve myself using this tool. I like $16.99 one time vs $65.00 every 4-5 weeks. A great gift idea as well.
› See both customer reviews...
| 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful By Kate (Florida) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape (Misc.) This is a great knock-off for the creaclip. As far as I can tell it is exactly the same. I have a lot of hair (thin strands but a lot of them)and the larger clip was able to handle it all and snap close when it reached the thinner part at the bottom. The comb nubs inside worked well on my hair but I could see them pulling on coarser hair ( so brush well first!). I actually did it two or three times (standing in the shower to contain the mess) because it takes off a lot less length than I thought it was. I ended up loving the haircut it gave me! I think it would be even easier to use on someone else. By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape (Misc.) I just got my hair cutting clip today. It came in 4 days. Everything always arrives in great time with Amazon. I used it, and it does exactly what the video tutorials show. (youtube...creaclip) This is a knock off of the "creaclip" but it is the exact same product. Made just as well and comes in the same packaging. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE...EXCEPT FOR THE PRICE. I got this one for half the price of the creaclip, and it really is the exact same thing. A little extra with this one is it comes with a nice hair cutting cape. This simple little device is absolutley fool proof. I see myself saving loads of money on haircuts that I was able to achieve myself using this tool. I like $16.99 one time vs $65.00 every 4-5 weeks. A great gift idea as well. |
› See both customer reviews...


0 comments On WorldPrideInc Creation Magic Hair Cutting Clip with Salon Hair Styling Hair Cutting Cape [+] Post a Comment