Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $17.69
List Price : Price : $17.69
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack). If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) Overview:
- CLAW CLIP SMALL UPDO 1 CY
- GOODY - CLIPS/CLAW CLIPS
Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) Reviews, On Sale Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack), buy Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack), Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) best buy, Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) Discount, Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) For Sale
Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) Reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Lightweight hair clips, May 2, 2012 By Kira Packan (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) (Health and Beauty) I like the size of these and they are Not small in my opinion (although my hair is long but thin) I find these the least 'heavy' to wear for daily use when I need my hair off my face and I use them to create a shorter ponytail as well as in an updo style.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Hair Clip, November 5, 2011 Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) (Health and Beauty) I love these but cannot find them in any stores. Have used them for many years (this style) and was upset about not finding them. I bought enough to keep me for many years in case these are the last ones.
› See both customer reviews...
| 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful By Kira Packan (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) (Health and Beauty) I like the size of these and they are Not small in my opinion (although my hair is long but thin) I find these the least 'heavy' to wear for daily use when I need my hair off my face and I use them to create a shorter ponytail as well as in an updo style. 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) (Health and Beauty) I love these but cannot find them in any stores. Have used them for many years (this style) and was upset about not finding them. I bought enough to keep me for many years in case these are the last ones. |
› See both customer reviews...


0 comments On Goody Claw Clip Small Updo,1-count (3-Pack) [+] Post a Comment