Saturday, September 1, 2012


Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat

Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7

List Price : Price : $14.50


This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat Reviews


Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Customer Rating:
Rating: 4.7
Price : Check Special Offer Today (Limited Time Offer)

Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat

Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat Overview:


  • Black fascinator features 4" x 5¼" fabric cap with fabric flower, feather accents and mesh net.
  • Includes clear comb.

Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat Reviews, On Sale Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat, buy Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat, Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat best buy, Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat Discount, Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat For Sale


Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat



Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
15 Reviews
5 star:
 (13)
4 star:
 (1)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars This has gotten me a lot of compliments, March 29, 2012
This review is from: Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat (Apparel)
I really love this hat and apparently so do my friends because I have been getting a ton of compliments. It fits really nicely so I don't have to worry about it falling off my head. When I am looking to tone it down a little bit, I usually use something like a Hand Made Starfish Feather Extension Barrette. This feather extension is great for a casual outing and is a real head turner.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


8 of 11 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading photo, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat (Apparel)
I ordered this cocktail hat to go with a 1940's inspired dress. I was so excited to get this and thought it would complete my look perfectly. Unfortunately, the photo makes it look like the point and the veil are the front of the hat. Because of the direction of the hair comb, that is actually the back of the hat. Not that I guess it really mattered, because the veil would have been too short to wear in the front and if I'd paid more attention to the dimensions I would have figured that out. I ended up returning it because it wasn't at all what I was expecting.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Pièce de résistance!, June 24, 2011
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat (Apparel)
I recently had to attend the wedding of my sister in law in France, and as is the custom in Europe hats are a must! Being American myself I was a bit hesitant of the type of hats European weddings encourage(especially after the photos from the recent nuptials of the royal couple, yikes.). I also felt that hats were for a more "mature" crowd, so I had planned to nix tradition and attend as a "plus one minus hat". That was until my in laws enquired about "le chapeau pour le mariage" and were aghast by my revelation of attending sans chapeau. Normally I would have stuck to my guns on my decision but when someone added "Les américains,pas en la mode" I now had my country's reputation to defend!! Americans don't have style?!! I'll show them! And I did, with this little number! I wowed the crowd with it! It really was perfect (although I did use bobby pins to tame the feathers down a bit)and it stayed on for the whole ceremony wiyhout concern. I highly recommend this to anyone... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 15 customer reviews...


0 comments On Black Feather Fabric Flower Net Fascinator Hair Clip and Cocktail Hat [+] Post a Comment