Customer Rating :
List Price : Price : $7.99
List Price : Price : $7.99
This site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow Reviews
Many customers was gave reviews and ratings to Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow. If you want to read those detail to make your decision on this product just CLICK HERE
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow Overview:
- Fabric Flowers
- Large Variety of Colors and Styles
- Dual Hair and Pin Clip Backing
- Approximately 4 inches in diameter
- Color and Styles for all Occasions
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow Reviews, On Sale Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow, buy Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow best buy, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow Discount, Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow For Sale
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow Reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Very well crafted, March 14, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Light Blue (Misc.) Very pretty and made well. I'll be using them for the girls in the wedding. Very well packaged and instructions on what to do in case the petals need to be straigtened out from shipping.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
SARA MONICA FLOWER HAIR CLIP/PIN, March 1, 2011 By susie "sg" (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Dark Purple (Misc.) I bought this hair clip/pin to wear on sweaters and jackets. I have received a lot of compliments. Great price, delivery was within a couple of days and merchandise is packed very nicely.
1 of 2 people found the following review helpful
Liked it, didn't love it., March 14, 2011 By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Dark Purple (Misc.) I have 4 Sara Monica Flower Hair Clips that I ordered at the same time based on all the excellent reviews. I agree with other reviewers that they are lovely flowers and well made. I love wearing flowers in my hair, but I have found these to be a bit over-powering and large for my personal taste. One particular problem I have is that my hair gets tangled in the pin part. To deal with this I actually broke the pin off so I could clip it in my hair. Overall, great quality and perfect for those who like a more big and bold look.
› See all 3 customer reviews...
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Light Blue (Misc.) Very pretty and made well. I'll be using them for the girls in the wedding. Very well packaged and instructions on what to do in case the petals need to be straigtened out from shipping. 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By susie "sg" (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Dark Purple (Misc.) I bought this hair clip/pin to wear on sweaters and jackets. I have received a lot of compliments. Great price, delivery was within a couple of days and merchandise is packed very nicely. 1 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Dark Purple (Misc.) I have 4 Sara Monica Flower Hair Clips that I ordered at the same time based on all the excellent reviews. I agree with other reviewers that they are lovely flowers and well made. I love wearing flowers in my hair, but I have found these to be a bit over-powering and large for my personal taste. One particular problem I have is that my hair gets tangled in the pin part. To deal with this I actually broke the pin off so I could clip it in my hair. Overall, great quality and perfect for those who like a more big and bold look. |
› See all 3 customer reviews...


0 comments On Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Dahlia_Yellow [+] Post a Comment